|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Finance - General/Cost Accounting|
|Qualification:||:||Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable accounting cycle
- Perform daily accounting operations including invoice preparation, vouchers, cheque payments, data and journal entry to Accounting System, sales report analysis, etc.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Handle bank reconciliation and reconcile intercompany balance on month-end closing
- Assist in month-end closing and ad hoc reports
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||* University degree holder in accounting or finance is preferred
* Familiar in MS Excel and knowledge in Word, Chinese word processing & accounting software
* Mature, stable, self-motivated with a good sense of responsibility
* Willing to work overtime and work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Immediate available is highly preferred
* Less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant