|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- Meet with Leaders on a daily/weekly basis to provide administrative support
- Follow-up information, compile reports and ensure timely submission
- Initiate follow-up correspondence, draft routine letters/emails
- Arrange meetings, travel arrangements/reservations
- Maintains leaders calendar of appointments.
- To confirm, cancel, reassign and schedule appointments
- Obtaining necessary information for the appointment
- Notifying the parties concerned, preferably via Outlook Calendar for internal appointment, detailing the necessary information such as venue, time, date and purpose of the appointment
- To ensure the parties concerned are equipped and well prepared
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||* Diploma in Admin or Secretarial/Degree holder preferably with administration background.
* Minimum 3 years work experience with in a high-level administrative support role.
* Strong MS Office skills.
* Able to multitask, detail oriented and proactive.
* Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in cross functional team.
* Commitment to confidentiality and security of information at all times.
* Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and to deliver a range of projects at one time.
* Mature attitude, prepared to work flexibly and takes responsibility for own actions at appropriate level.
* Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.