|Job Title||:||Technical Assistant|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Technical & Helpdesk Support|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
- To assist in new model development & existing model localization or any cost down activity.
- To conduct vehicle sampling & activities relating to compliance with motorcycle production with ECE Regulations.
- Assist in market claim investigation
- Troubleshoot quality problem and carry out improvement activities
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||* Diploma in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
* 1 to 2 years relevant working experience preferably those with hands-on mechanic works experience. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
* Knowledge of motorcycle operations and related processes is required
* Understand and able to handle measurement tools/instrument.
* Candidate must have B2 license and at least 2 years of motorcycle riding experience.
* Computer literate (Mics. Office - Words, Excel & PowerPoint)
* Able to speak and write in BM and English