|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Technical & Helpdesk Support|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
- Responsible for performing electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing processes.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair and assemble equipment according to layout plan, blueprint, operating or repair manual, rough sketch or drawing.
- Use test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
- Perform preventive maintenance according to schedule and pm check list.
- Troubleshoot problem related to electrical, mechanical, motor and input & output.
- Upload and download machine parameter, this include robot controller program.
- Rebuild manufacturing equipment as required.
- May perform equipment modifications as directed by equipment/process engineers.
- Maintain good housekeeping on overall equipment and the peripherals.
- Responsible for performing technical tests and experiments for process of research and design engineering.
- Performs set-up of processing equipment.
- Monitors, audits, and provides guidance to line operators.
- Processes test runs and prepares records, charts, and graphs of results through masking and diffusion for presentation to engineering to identify yield problems or test new products.
- Provides technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||* SPM or Diploma in Civil/ Electric/ Mechanical or Relevant.
* Knowledge in MS Office (Excel and Words) and simple computer knowledge
* Good knowledge of Air-conditioning, Mechanical, Electrical, and property maintenance will be an added advantage.
* Possess Class B2 or D Driving License.
* 1-2 years of related experience.
* Training will be provided
* Possess a good attitude and willingness to learn.